To learn more about Corporate Support, please contact Karen Shepherd, Manager of Corporate Giving.
The growth and survival of The Washington Ballet is not possible without the generous and continued support of family, public and private foundations. Many foundation gifts allow The Washington Ballet to “keep the lights on” through general operating support. Other foundation support underwrites the cost of specific needs and programs including costumes, faculty positions, national and international touring, new ballet productions, education and community engagement programs and scholarships and financial assistance for qualified students of The Washington School of Ballet.
To learn more about foundation giving, please contact Karen Shepherd, Manager of Corporate Giving.
The Washington Ballet would like to thank the following foundations for their generous support:
- Barbara Epstein Foundation
- Capitol Hill Community Foundation
- Dallas Morse Coors Foundation for the Performing Arts
- The Dollye and I. Wolford Berman Foundation
- The Dreyfuss Dimick Theatre Education Foundation
- The Fernandez Foundation
- The Harman Family Foundation
- Howard and Geraldine Polinger Family Foundation
- International Humanities, Inc.
- The J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott Foundation
- Jerome Robbins Foundation
- John Edward Fowler Memorial Foundation
- The Lois and Richard England Family Foundation
- LUMBERYARD Contemporary Performing Arts (formerly ADI)
- Marshall B. Coyne Foundation, Inc.
- Max and Victoria Dreyfus Foundation
- Morningstar Foundation
- Princess Grace Foundation – USA
- Public Welfare Foundation
- The Share Fund
- The Shubert Foundation
- SunDial Foundation, Inc.
- The Morris and Gwendolyn Cafritz Foundation
- The Wes and Betty Foster Foundation
- William S. Abell Foundation
Funded in part by the DC Commission on the Arts & Humanities, an agency supported in part by the National Endowment for the Arts. Grants the National Capital Arts and Cultural Affairs program administered by the U.S Commission of Fine Arts, the National Endowment for the Arts and the Government of the District of Columbia have provided support for The Washington Ballet’s artistic, educational, and community engagement programs. Consistent government support is a wonderful reflection of the quality and impact of our programs on the Washington, DC community and the arts community throughout the nation.