To learn more about Corporate Support, please contact Karen Shepherd.
The growth and survival of The Washington Ballet is not possible without the generous and continued support of family, public and private foundations. Many foundation gifts allow The Washington Ballet to “keep the lights on” through general operating support. Other foundation support underwrites the cost of specific needs and programs including costumes, faculty positions, national and international touring, new ballet productions, education and community engagement programs and scholarships and financial assistance for qualified students of The Washington School of Ballet.
To learn more about foundation giving, please contact Karen Shepherd.
The Washington Ballet would like to thank the following foundations for their generous support:
- Capitol Hill Community Foundation
- Crowell & Moring Foundation
- Dallas Morse Coors Foundation for the Performing Arts
- The DeLaski Family Foundation
- Lorraine S. Dreyfuss Theatre Education Fund
- The Lois and Richard England Family Foundation
- Barbara Epstein Foundation
- Fight For Children
- Foster Family Foundation
- The Garth Family Foundation
- Greater Washington Community Foundation
- GKV Foundation
- Harman Family Foundation
- Jenco Foundation
- Robert and Arlene Kogod Family Foundation
- The Helaine and Ronald Mario Fund
- The J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott Foundation
- The Morningstar Foundation
- The M&T Charitable Foundation
- The Curtis & Edith Munson Foundation
- Reinsch Pierce Family Foundation
- Jerome Robbins Foundation
- Share Fund
- Shubert Foundation
- Hattie M. Strong Foundation
- Wall Family Fund
Funded in part by the DC Commission on the Arts & Humanities, an agency supported in part by the National Endowment for the Arts. Grants the National Capital Arts and Cultural Affairs program administered by the U.S Commission of Fine Arts, the National Endowment for the Arts and the Government of the District of Columbia have provided support for The Washington Ballet’s artistic, educational, and community engagement programs. Consistent government support is a wonderful reflection of the quality and impact of our programs on the Washington, DC community and the arts community throughout the nation.