Jeté Society Members
The Jeté Society is a vibrant and engaged group of young professionals (21-40 years old) committed to supporting The Washington Ballet and its community engagement programs through involvement with the TWB@THEARC (Town Hall Education Arts Recreation Campus) in Southeast, DC. Through the support of performances, fundraising and volunteer initiatives and by hosting the popular beerballet&bubbly series, this dedicated group strives to expand and sustain interest in the ballet for future generations.
Jeté Society members are also offered exclusive pricing for performances and unique opportunities to meet Company dancers throughout the season while learning more about the ballet behind the scenes.
Jeté Society Members – Pay Annual Dues of $100 and Receive:
- *NEW* $40 buy-one, get-one-free tickets to TWB mainstage productions
- 30% discount and advance notice of the sell-out beerballet&bubbly series
- $3 off Adult Program single classes at The Washington School of Ballet (approximately a 15% discount)
- Recognition in The Nutcracker Playbill
- Exclusive access to discounted special events tickets for the seated TWB Spring Gala and TWB Gala Dance Party
- Special invitations and discounts throughout the season for special events such as our Jeté Society Season Kick-off, Dine with the Dancers, happy hours, performances, etc.
- Volunteer opportunities
*Jeté Society dues can be paid through recurring installments of $10/month by clicking above. Monthly installments will be for a 12 month period, totaling $120 for one year.
Thursday, March 21
Join us for one of our signature annual events, which brings Jeté members together with TWB company dancers for a private, intimate dinner. Tickets include a three-course meal with the option of adding wine and beer pairings. Tickets available here. This special dinner is limited to only 40 total seats.
Friday, March 29
Jeté Society hosts one of The Washington Ballet’s most popular events, with this unique opportunity to go behind-the-scenes of a rehearsal for The Washington Ballet’s upcoming production. A reception follows with beer, sparkling wine and hors d’oeuvres. These events always sell out, but Jeté Society members have first access to purchase tickets.
Three World Premieres Intermingle
Thursday, April 4 and Friday, April 5
Meet and mingle with Jeté Society members during intermission at the Thursday and Friday performances of Three World Premieres. Grab a beverage and find us east of the bar on the third floor mezzanine at the Harman Center. No need to RSVP.
Friday, May 10
Join us for our JETÉ AFTER DARK experience for young professionals, running concurrently with The Washington Ballet’s Gala, in the Upper Gallery of The Anthem. Enjoy cocktails, food stations, and theater-style seating to enjoy dance performances by the Company of The Washington Ballet. At 10:00PM, all are invited to enjoy dessert and dancing on the main floor of the venue!Limited number of tickets are available for JETÉ AFTER DARK, so reserve your spot today! Tickets are $175/person, with special discounted pricing for Jeté Society members. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information about joining the host committee.
Jeté Society Steering Committee 2018.19 Season
- Sarah Sanchez, President
- Amanda Cutright, Vice President
- Terica Adams, Treasurer
- Bradley Bosserman, Membership Chair
- Rachel Gottlieb, Events Chair
- Kari Doorley, Communications
- Corey Landolt, Dancer Liaison
- Amanda Brings
- Charlotte Gray
- Allyson Kranz
- Caroline Lodewick
- Lisa Kolb Ruland
- Evelyn Delaney
- Matthew Van Buskirk