Jeté Society Members
The Jeté Society is a vibrant and engaged group of young professionals (21-40 years old) committed to supporting The Washington Ballet and its community engagement programs through involvement with the TWB@THEARC (Town Hall Education Arts Recreation Campus) in Southeast, DC. Through the support of performances, fundraising, and volunteer initiatives and by hosting the popular beerballet&bubbly series, this dedicated group strives to expand and sustain interest in the ballet for future generations.
Jeté Society members are also offered exclusive pricing for performances and unique opportunities to meet Company dancers throughout the season while learning more about the ballet behind the scenes.
Jeté Society Members – Pay Annual Dues of $100 and Receive:
- $40 buy-one, get-one-free tickets to select TWB mainstage productions
- 30% discount and advance notice of the sell-out beerballet&bubbly series
- $3 off Adult Program single classes at The Washington School of Ballet (approximately a 15% discount)
- Recognition in The Nutcracker Playbill
- Exclusive access to discounted special events tickets for the seated TWB Spring Gala and TWB Gala Dance Party
- Special invitations and discounts throughout the season for special events such as our Jeté Society Season Kick-off, Dine with the Dancers, happy hours, performances, etc.
- Volunteer opportunities
*Jeté Society dues can be paid through recurring installments of $10/month by clicking above. Monthly installments will be for a 12 month period, totaling $120 for one year.
Jeté Society Steering Committee 2019.20 Season
- Rachel Gottlieb, President
- Terica Adams, Vice President
- Evelyn Delaney, Events Chair
- Brandy McCarthy, Membership Chair
- Caroline Lodewick, Communications Co-Chair
- Lisa Ruland, Communications Co-Chair
- Allyson Kranz, Treasurer
- Sarah Sanchez, Outgoing President
- Gigi Bennett
- Bradley Bosserman
- Amanda Cutright
- Kari Doorley
- Alexandra Erdely
- Emma Gresser
- Elizabeth Hankins
- Marie Policastro
- Laurie Valora
- Matt Van Buskirk
- Patrick Von Suskil