*Due to COVID-19, our offices are currently closed and we do not have any volunteer opportunities.”
Get Involved to Keep The Washington Ballet “En Pointe”
Vital to The Washington Ballet’s mission to bring the joy and artistry of dance to the nation’s capital is the support of our patrons, donors, and volunteers. The Washington Ballet gratefully welcomes all those who would like to serve and contribute to DC’s thriving performing arts community.
Volunteers support The Washington Ballet in a variety of areas:
- Administrative support for our fundraising, marketing, and community engagement efforts
- Ambassadors for The Washington Ballet at Dance for All events and community festivals
- The Nutcracker merchandise sales
- Special Event planning and support
- Supporting our company dancers
- Costume and wardrobe
- DanceDC and student matinee programs
The Washington Ballet is dedicated to providing volunteers with the information and training needed to ensure a rewarding experience for all. While little or no experience is required for many assignments, previous professional experience is greatly welcomed.
Ready to join the team? Please fill out our Volunteer Application.
*Due to COVID-19, our offices are currently closed and we do not have any volunteer opportunities.*