Welcome to The Washington Ballet’s 2015.2016 Season!
The Washington Ballet is thrilled to present the passionate and moving 2015.2016 Season: An adventuresome season as we reaffirm our commitment to present both established and upcoming choreographers.
We invite you to become a TWB subscriber and enjoy savings off regular ticket prices and a 10% discount on additional tickets. There are two easy ways to be moved by the ballet:
- Become a Five Series Subscriber by selecting all 5 main stage performances and saving up to 20%. Don't forget to add The Nutcracker, theNEWmovement, inthewings and ICONS: of dance to your order. You may add on main stage single tickets at a 10% discount.
- Become a Choose Your Own Subscriber by selecting 3 main stage performances and saving 10%. Don't forget to add The Nutcracker, theNEWmovement, inthewings, and ICONS: of dance to your order. You may add on main stage single tickets at a 10% discount.
Main stage performances are: LATIN HEAT, Director’s Cut, Carmina Burana/Balanchine’s Theme & Variations, Hamlet and Bowie & Queen.
- Become a Family 4 Series Subscriber and select all 4 performances – subscriptions start at $150. Family 4 performances are: LATIN HEAT: Kids!, The Nutcracker, Coppélia, The Little Mermaid
- Become a Family 3 Series Subscriber and select 3 performances – subscriptions start at $99.
Join The Washington Ballet family by subscribing today!
See our 2015.2016 Season brochure.
Subscribe for the Best Seats at the Best Price
Subscribers save far more on tickets compared to individual prices during the season. Though prices vary based on seating section, Full Season subscribers save up to 20% off single ticket prices.
- Learn more about our 2015.2016 Season
- Learn more about The Washington Ballet subscriber benefits.
Subscribe to our 2015.2016 Season online or by calling 202.362.3606 X605 now!
All programs, dates, times, and prices are subject to change. All patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket in order to enter the theater. Some restrictions may apply. All Sales are final.