Annie Boutin-King, Sarah Foster, Jacqueline Henry and Natalie von Seelen, Co-Chairs 2017
The Women's Committee of The Washington Ballet invities you to Amuse Bouche, an evening benefiting The Washington Ballet. The evening will begin at 7PM with a champagne reception followed by a French-inspired meal. Each course will be paired with wine selected by renowned local wine expert, Doug House, owner of Chain Bridge Cellars.
Amuse Bouche will also feature a Pas de Deux from Giselle performed by Company dancers of The Washington Ballet and a live auction offering exclusive wine tasting opportunities and travel experiences.
- One night stay at Keswick Hall & Golf Club in Keswick, VA as well as a Dinner for Two at Fosset's, their fine dining restaurant, or in Villa Crawford, their more casual/historic wing
- RSVP Catering for 25 people for an event; donation does not include alcohol, staff or equipment
- Private Tour, Luncheon & Wine Tasting at Thomas Jefferson's Monticello
- Food & Wine Classic in Aspen
- Four course dinner for 4 people at Peacock Cafe; dinner includes wine pairings with French Wine Maker Claude Thibaut, Owner Thibaut-Janisson Winery, VA
- Dinner with Artistic Director Julie Kent, location and dates pending
- Two night stay at Waldorf Astoria's Trianon Palace in Versailles, France: A 5 star luxury resort situated next door to the Palace of Versailles; resort contains indoor pool, Michelin starred restaurant and access to the parks and grounds of Versailles Palace; stay includes standard room and taxes; meals and incidentals not included
- Two night stay at the beautiful Hilton Paris Opera, located in the heart of Paris, this is a beautifully restored landmark hotel; stay includes standard room and taxes; meals and incidentals not included
- Two Air France travel tickets to Paris, France
If you are unable to attend Amuse Bouche, but would like to support TWB, please visit our Donate Now page.
Contact Alexandra Neal, Manager of Individual Giving, with any questions or if you need further assistance.
We are grateful for our generous and dedicated Amuse Bouche Sponsors!
Chain Bridge Cellars
Stuart and Sarah Foster
Food & Wine
Drs. Fizzah and Tim Gocke
Alex and Jacqueline Henry
Sir William and Lady Yasuko Jeffcock
Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello
John and Diane Keppler
Dr. Rafik and Marsha Muawwad
Lola C. Reinsch
Kirk and Natalie von Seelen
Women’s Committee of The Washington Ballet