2023/24 Subscription FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the subscriber perks?
TWB Subscriber Perks include:
- Early Access to Performance Tickets
- Full Season Package 15% Discount
- Choose Your Own Packages 10% Discount
- Pre-Show Happy Hour Events (Jeté Series)
- Unlimited No-Fee Ticket Exchanges
- Zero Added Venue Fees
- 50% Discount Code to Become a MarqueeTV Subscriber
How do I renew my subscription?
Thank you for joining us for our 2023/24 Season! To renew your subscription:
- Contact our Box Office M-F from 10am – 4pm (as of May 11, renewal packages are pre-built in your subscriber account!)
- Click here to log in to your subscriber account.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and our Patron Services Department will be happy to assist you.
How do I become a subscriber?
We’re so pleased to have you join us for our upcoming season! To purchase a subscription:
I forgot my password to my TWB subscription account.
1. Go to the password login page and click “Retrieve Password.”
2. Confirm your email address is correct and click “Submit”
3. Check your email for a message from The Washington Ballet. Click on your personal secure link in that email and choose a new password.
4. You now have access to your personal account!
You can access your TWB account online anytime by visiting the URL above or by logging in from the TWB Subscriber page.
I am not a subscriber but I still want to purchase a ticket. How do I do that?
Individual tickets for the 2023/24 Season will go on sale through each venue’s website and through their box offices in Summer/Fall 2023.
When I place my order, why can’t I immediately see where my seats are?
To ensure privacy and fairness to everyone who is a subscriber, we are unable to quote seat locations. Because orders and seating requests are taken while others are being processed, it is not possible to give accurate information on seat availability. Additionally, current subscribers may elect to keep the same seats from one season to the next. These seats are placed on hold for a set period of time and require us to delay the seating of new subscribers.
I can’t locate the seating section I want via the online checkout process. What should I do?
Please email our Patron Services Department at email@example.com and we will discuss with you updated availability options.
What if I need to exchange my tickets?
To exchange tickets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the different pricing zone locations in the theaters?
View the maps below for a breakdown of each theater and production’s pricing zone locations.