August 1, 2010.
Amazing summer travels judging international ballet competitions and visiting ballet folks all over the place. The itinerary included Amsterdam (dined with the stunning bride-to-be Michele Jimenez); Greece for yoga, beach, reading, and the thump-thump-thump of the techno beat on Super Paradise Beach; judging a competition in Istanbul with buddies Malakov, Bocca, et al; judging in Cape Town with Dirk and the gang just after the World Cup (Shakira's pop anthem was ubiquitous); judging at the grand daddy if them all in Varna, Bulgaria where I ate three shopska salads a day. It's nice to be home!
1) Me in Greece!
2) On the famous stage in Varna with Valentina Kozlova
3) The Cape of Good Hope. The end of the world.
4) The Jurors after a long night of judging
5) Visiting Cape town can be a hair-raising experience!
6) With Glamorous frenchie Elizabeth Patel
7) With Malakov and Bocca
8) Astonishing and Mythical Istanbul
9) Being bad with Italian Prima Ballerina Margherita Parilla
10) Los Angeles de Charlie with Viengsay
11) Me after yoga class
12) DANCE FOR ALL in a South African Township